Intensive herbal-rich treatment balm nourishes and revitalizes edges and scalp to promote healthy hair growth.
Step 4 of the HAIRestore™ system designed to help fight hair loss and promote healthy hair growth, this nutrient-rich, lightweight gel-balm can be added to any haircare routine as a targeted spot treatment to nourish edges and other areas prone to thinning caused by braids, extensions and styling.
• Delivers essential vitamins and nutrients to areas experiencing thinning & loss
• Nourishes and rejuvenates edges & scalp
• Helps create the ideal environment for hair to thrive
• Promotes healthy growing hair and healthy scalp
• Ideal for thinning edges associated with wearing braids
• Ideal for relaxed or thermally-straightened hair
How to use:
Apply a small amount of Fertilizing Temple Balm in the morning and at night to affected areas. After attaining desired results, apply twice weekly to maintain a healthy scalp and enhance results.
NOTE: While following the HAIRestore™ 5-step restoration system, use either Fertilizing Temple Balm OR Fertilizing Serum as your Step 4 product. Fertilizing Temple Balm is a gel-based formula that is ideal for relaxed or thermally-straightened hair. Fertilizing Serum is a liquid version of Fertilizing Temple Balm and is ideal for natural hair, braids, weaves, or curly perms.
· Vitamin and mineral-rich Nettle Leaf helps stimulate the scalp and promotes healthy hair
· Rich in silica and selenium, minerals essential to strong, healthy hair, Horsetail helps stimulate and revitalize the scalp while strengthening and promoting healthy hair growth